The ICT Directorate of the institution started operation on the 20th December, 2016, with four foundational team members who laid the solid digital foundation for the University. The members of the team include:
- John Ajala (Now Studying in America – The webmaster)
- Magnificient Alaribe (Now in the institution’s Bursary Department – The System Analyst)
- Damilola Ojo (Now in Cyprus – Front-Desk/Customer Service)
- ‘Leke Ekundayo (The Head of Department – Senior System Administrator)
Their hard work, strong determination and positive attitude helped laid a solid foundation for the ICT Department, ensuring with a solid agreement that all software used in and for the Department was developed in the Department effective till date.
The achievements of the pioneer team include:
Creation of the institution’s website within one week of resumption.
- Liaising with Google for the institutional email.
- Electronic Attendance Management System for staff and students.
- Installation and uploading of the library website.
- Digitizing the Matriculation Number of Student and Staff Identity of employees.
- Computer Based Test Portal for student examinations.
- Online Payment Portal for managing school fees and other necessary payments.
- Online Result Portal for managing student academic results.
The Department has since then continued to grow and expand into seven units. Listed below are the units under the ICT Directorate:
1. Software Development unit.
2. Networking unit.
3. Training unit.
4. Customer Service unit / Helpdesk.
5. Hardware maintenance unit.
6. Graphics/Audio-Visual unit.
7. Server Maintenance and Administration Unit.
The ICT team has expanded over these few years into an enthusiastic team of dedicated people. Below is the listed our team members as at the 30th September, 2020:
1. ‘Leke Ekundayo (System Administrator – Head of Department)
2. Omolayo Abegunde (System Administrator)
3. Oluyomi Adegoke (Networking Administrator)
4. Olufunmilayo Owolabi (Customer Service)
5. Julius Idowu (Software Developer)
6. Adedayo Adegbenro (Webmaster)
7. Happiness Kumuyi (Graphics/Audio-Visual)
8. Adams Ademoh (Hardware Maintenance)
Ever since its inception, activities in the ICT are improving and foundational achievements are being improved on and updated regularly. We are currently working on turning the bar-code attendance to bio-metric attendance, this is still in the development phase.
We are continuously working on expanding internet coverage on campus, connected with fiber-optic cable, virtually all locations are covered with internet.
For further information, kindly contact:
1st Floor, Administrative Building,
Phone: +234(0) 805 -880-6999 (Telephone & Whatsapp)