Don’t Waste Another Year Because of UTME, Register for JUPEB in AUL.
Why should you waste a whole year because you did not score up to the cut off mark in the UTME and the post-UTME into the University and Course of your choice? You can turn things around by seeking and gaining admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) in Anchor University, Lagos.
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is a national examinations body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December 2013. It was formally established in April 2014 by a consortium of ten (10) partnering universities led by the University of Lagos. The certificate obtainable is an equivalence of Cambridge A/Level certificate.
As at the end of August 2018, sixty (60) universities (comprising of federal, state and private universities) accept JUPEB results for Direct Entry admission into 200-Level in Nigeria. Three (3) other countries accept JUPEB results for admission into their universities.
JUPEB EXAMINATION SUBJECTS IN ANCHOR UNIVERSITY
Anchor University trains and prepares JUPEB students to sit for examinations in the following thirteen (13) subjects as detailed in its syllabuses.
Arts & Humanities
1. Christian Religious Studies
Management & Social Sciences
5. Business Studies
9. Agricultural Science
Advantages of Enrolling into the JUPEB Programme at Anchor University, Lagos
1. Direct entry admission into any of the sixty partnering Universities in Nigeria including Anchor University Lagos. You have 200 Level admission without stress!!!.
2. With JUPEB, there is no point in wasting a year or two years sitting at home waiting for another JAMB / UTME that is not guaranteed. So, you do not have to write UTME if you have JUPEB result.
3. Students with awaiting results can also register for JUPEB. This means that if you have deficiencies in your ordinary level results (WAEC/NECO), you can join the JUPEB Programme while attempting to get your minimum five (5) credit passes.
4. You have the first-hand experience of what the university life is all about. In other words, it prepares you ahead of the challenges that you might end up facing in the universities.
5. You can also use JUPEB results for courses not currently being offered in AUL by applying to one of the other sixty Universities accepting JUPEB.
6. Paying less for a well arranged education. (Although the cost of running the programme is different from centre to centre), it is more economical to go for this programme because it will save you the cost and stress of 100 level.
7. Screening is done real time and online here in Anchor University, Lagos.
AUL JUPEB PROGRAMME
JUPEB Registration is ongoing in Anchor University Lagos (AUL). To join the programme, visit https://aul.edu.ng/jupeb-anchor-university-lagos. Read the information and then click the necessary link to apply. Application Fee is ₦ 15,000 (exclusive of bank charges).
Sequence of Application
Create a profile → Log in → Fill the form → Pay for the Application → Upload your passport → Preview → Submit.
Once you have submitted the form, we will process it for admission into the programme. Note that it is only when you have duly filled and submitted the form that we can process it from AUL.
If application is successful, you will be issued Admission Letter with necessary information for the next step.
Tuition and Fees
Please note that:
1. The tuition is expected to be fully paid on resumption. Part payment is not welcomed.
2. Accommodation is not included in the tuition. For the various accommodation types and prices, see the table below:
You cannot afford to miss this opportunity. Don't continue to stay at home. It is affordable and rewarding.
God bless you real good.
All payments are done online. Do not pay into any personal account please.