Anchor University Second Batch 2017/2018 Admission List Is Out - Check your status here
Anchor University, Lagos 2nd batch admission list is out for 2017/2018 academic session. However, this offer of admission is provisional and subject to fulfilling the following conditions:
- The Payment of non-refundable Acceptance fee of twenty five thousand naira only (N25,000) through the web payment platform (www.aul.edu.ng/students) on or before Friday, September 29, 2017;
- Completion of letter of undertaking of good behaviour and compliance to the University rules and regulations; and
- Completion of letter of indemnity/guarantee by your parent/guardian.
To check your admission status
- You are required to visit your registration portal at https://aul.edu.ng/students/login to proceed.
- Click on "Check Admission Status".
- Print your Provisional Admission Letter.
- Proceed to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE Acceptance Fee of N25,000 online with an ATM card.
- Print Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Proceed to pay the School and Accommodation fees.
The Provisional Admission Letter contains other information concerning school Resumption
For further enquiries contact Office of the Registrar through 08150748354 09050500021, 09061223042, or mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
See more info on https://aul.edu.ng
Applications are now opened for admission into JUPEB programme Click here to read more
2017/2018 Admission in progress... Enroll now
See Anchor University 2017/2018 School Fees Schedule